Wednesday 8 July 2009

Excercise

Hey All,

Well now that the dentist situation is sorted (im down for a checkup on the 8th Dec next, just like a normal visitor hehe) im turning my attentions to excercise. Im currently 12 stone and about 5f3 so as you can probs tell thats a ridiculous weight to be, for those that are usure thats a size 16 in clothes. 16 is supposed to be the uk average size for women but im not convinced about that, and anyway if it is them im pretty sure lots of them are taller than 5f3.

Ok so to begin with my bro is really into his gym / excercise stuff (God know's why I didn't get that gene) so he showed me his My Gym and the excersise vid that came with it - here is a link if anyone is interested - http://www.asseenontv.com/prod-pages/my_gym.html im not sure if this is where my bro got his as it does look slightly different but is the same sort of thing. Anyway the cardio video is what I was really interested in, it involved lots of step up's etc and used the weights on the My Gym in between so seemed to have the best of both worlds.

I first tried this 2 days ago and omg was it hard! You really don't realise how unfit you are in everyday life until you try something like that. I was sweating almost as soon as I started, my face was bright red, I could feel my heart pounding and I could barely breath, I was in a bit of a bad way to say the least. The vid went on for an hour and to be fair I did get about 3/4's of the way through but obviously was doing the easiest option, both on the weights and following the easiest trainer (you choose one of two paths - easy or hard).

Lets hope it gets easier! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment