Tuesday 21 July 2009

Week Days - Better

As I suspected yesterday and today have been much better diet wise. Yesterday I managed to get on my bro's MyGym which I find such a work out! I didn't manage to do the whole hour video but im going to hopefully build it up over time until im flying through it. It says to do that workout every other day at the most so I have given it a rest today but I have managed to keep my calorie intake fairly down. Today I had:-

Breakfast - shredded wheat
Lunch - salad and a handful of blueberries
Dinner - chicken stirfry

4 comments:

  1. Lol, keep at it my freind :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think that your blog is really encouraging

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep on the right track. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much guys :-) one of the best things about blogging is hearing from and getting encouragement from others! xx

    ReplyDelete