Thursday 9 July 2009

BMI Way To High

Well today brought with it a bit of a blow. At the end of this month im hoping to go away for about a month and so decided that I would like to go back on the pill so that I could run 2 packs together while I was away and not have the worry about periods on holiday. However horror of horrors was told my BMI is too high for the normal combined pill and so I have to have the mini-pill! This would be fine but there will be no running 2 packs together on this or rather there will as thats how it works. I asked about periods on this pill and apparently they are unsure what could happen, some women have normal periods, some have irregular and some have none at all. Interesting to say the least and I guess we will have to see how it goes.

Was so depressed about this high BMI thing that I have done no excersise today and have eaten a choc au pain - not good.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment