Thursday 11 June 2009

Hygenist Appointment

Well this was by far the worst appt so far but actually I do exaggerate and it was fine as well. The hygenist was called Debbie and she said that the dentist had asked her to do a cleaning without local and without happy pills just to see if I could take it so they knew how to proceed in the future.

The scraping around my teeth felt very strange! But it was more an unfamiliar feeling than actual pain, I had gotten so used to having everything done under local that it was unplesant to feel anything at all lol.

Anyway I think it's something thats totally bearable in the future so i've made an appointment with her for 6 months time now and im totally on the road to normality which feels great!

Next I really would like whitening done but im going to have to wait until I get a job for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment