Monday 8 June 2009

4th Dentist Treatment Appointment

Well I've finished my al my treatment woohoo! I had the bottom left cleaned last week and again no issues :-) Once again the injections did twang a little bit but all very bearable. Honestly I don't know what I was worried about for all those years.

Believe it or not I do have another appt on Wednesday with the hygenist but this is just a general 'this is how to take care of your teeth' appt. To be honest im a bit gutted that I have to drive all the way to Bath for this appt but there again I suppose it does show they really do everything they can to help you at this dentist that I have chosen.

At the end of my treatment the dentist did say that if I knew anymore scared people that I could recommend them to him and they would be happy to see them. This is something I would defo do anyway, they are absolutly brilliant there. Im not sure whether this is a little sad or not but I have bought a little thank you card which im going to post once I have completed this appt on Wed. Anyone who is as scared as I was will know how grateful you can be to a dentist who has taken away that fear after so many years!

No comments:

Post a Comment