Thursday 21 May 2009

3rd Dentist Treatment Appointment

Hey All,

I had my 3rd dentist treatment appointment yesterday, this time I had the bottom right hand side of my mouth cleaned. Everything went fine again and I had no worry issues before I went in. I will say that the numbing injections did hurt a little more this time but you do have less of them! The dentist only injected in the very back and at the very front this time for some reason. As for the cleaning, I did feel a little bit of the poking around towards the middle of the right hand side, could be something to do with having less injections maybe? Not sure but either way it was bearable stuff.

Afterwards it does feel a bit wierd in my mouth, the dentist did say it was a fairly deep clean and that a bit of pain would be normal. It feels more jagged than anything at the front where there the most work had to be done but he reassured me that the top half of my mouth gums had sprung back nicely and that there is no reason to think that the bottom half won't be exactly the same, yay.

One more cleaning appointment to go now on the 2nd June and the hopefully I will be able to be ranked amongst the 'normal' dentist goers, if there is such a thing lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment