Sunday 3 May 2009

Ahhhhh More lbs

Well I managed to PUT ON some lbs while I was in Cov! Im sure I shouldn't be surprised by this as all the late night extra comfort eating (couldn't let recently single friend comfort eat by herself) and extra alcohol did not help but still! I was practically eating nothing in the day time while she was at work so I foolishly hoped this would counter balance the extra calories. It seems eating healthily and regular excesise might be the way forward after all, more's the pity. Am now 12 and a half stone, outrageous. Can only get better from here surely.

On the plus side I did learn how to cook a brilliant and tasty thi green curry from scratch! My friend is a great cook and seems to love teaching people so thats a bonus, I cooked it for everyone once I got home again and it was a uge success :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment