Saturday 29 August 2009

Nepal Calling

Hey All,

Only 2 more days until I leave for Nepal now! I have been keeping up with the gym and swimming and eating healthily so I feel like i've prepared myself as much as possible. Im not really sure what it's going to be like out there as i've never been anywhere like it before but this just makes it all the more exciting.

I am feeling a little tense at the lack of control I will have regarding what we will eat (oh this shows how far I have come!) and the fact that I wont be able to get to the gym but im hoping the general activity of volunteering abroad will keep my in ok shape at least. I've heard they eat a fair amount of curry's over there and I do have to admit im looking forward to trying real curry's from Nepal :-) and im sure even have a go at cooking them ourselves.

xx

2 comments: