Wednesday 5 August 2009

Detox

The weight loss is not going as well as anticipated and im not totally sure whats going wrong as im defo eating alot healthier than I was. So in light of that I have decided to try and kick things off with a detox.

As of today I am having a few days of only eating fruit and drinking water (apart from the first essential cup of coffee in the morning), or fruit tea. So far it's only 10.25 so it's going alright at the mo. I had a bowl of sliced nectarine, strawberrys and cherrys for breakfast which was yum but I can tell I will get fed up of it pretty quickly. Plus fruit never really fills me up, im always left with that slightly tummy rumbly feeling, especially with apples for some reason. But then I guess the point of a detox isn't to feel full all the time.

I just hope it works and that I start to shift some lbs pretty quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment