Sunday 23 August 2009

More Cracking News

I have now lost half a stone! Woohoo :-)

Im so happy about this people. Since my last post i've decided to take more drastic action and have joined a gym, which i've been going to every other day and swimming in the days in between. It's a dramatic increase in excercise for me but actually im loving it. I used to go to a gym before and I had forgotten how satisfying it can be to get your arse working!

It's taken me 10 days to loose the half stone which I was even surprised at, I had expected to loose a few lbs at the most. I don't expect things will carry on at this speed but it's nice to get a really big kick start.

To help things along even further im eating roughly 1000 calories a day. This might not seem like much to some but as pretty much everything I eat is now healthy its plenty for me to be going on with.

3 comments:

  1. all right there you go just don't put no dog in there with you, they swim ever wheres

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it going, sounds like you're doing well!

    http://thedailybanksy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, good advice Bob lol. Im still loving the gym so I think it's going to be a whole new way of life for me :-) xx

    ReplyDelete