Friday 10 April 2009

No Reply :-(

Well I had no reply from the Bristol dentist, I couldn't face calling them so I asked my sister to email as well but sure enough the same thing happened, no reply. Looking back now though this might be a blessing in discuise as, after airing my issues to the forum one of the admins posted a link to another dentist in Bath that dealth with scared people.

I sent a similar email to them and receved a reply almost straight way saying that they had an appointent the next week and to give them a call if I wanted to book. That seemed to be all the encouragement I needed and I then fel able to give the receptionist a call and book an appointment! OMG it was scary and I could acually feel my heart beating but luckily I got throught it, yay!

The week leading up to my appointment wasn't as bad as I thought. I was expecting everything from not being able to sleep to not eating, everything but actually I had none of that. (Shame really on the eating thing as I could do with loosing a few lbs lol).

The appoinment itself was ok as well! The dentist was lovely and before I knew it I had been in there 45 mins and had been told I needed a clean and 1 filling. I was so happy that I didn't need dentures that the rest was a happy blur!

Anyway my first treatment appointmet is coming up in a few weeks and I actually feel fine about it so far! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment