Thursday 16 April 2009

Appt on Monday

Well all I have my first denist treatment appointment coming up on Monday and im still feeling pretty much ok so far :-) I still can't believe im saying that since I was such a reck not long ago. I don't know how i'll feel whe im actually on the way to / in the appt bu im just glad so far so good. I jus hope that when they come to give me the injections that I dn't move my head away like a wimp, fingers crossed I don't anyway! But if I kept still when I was a kid im assuming something takes over you and you don't move in case they end up dragging the needl across you mouth or something horrific like that! But anyway like I say, I assume if I could keep still as a kid then I can keep still now.

In other news I am officially now going to try and start loosing some weight! Im not sure exactly how much yet but im going to try and eat alot more healthy and do much more excersise. Im actually looking forward to that to, I feel like im on some sort of roll now bodywise :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment