Saturday 3 October 2009

Another 2lbs Down

Hey All,

I've decided Friday's will be my weight day. Before Nepal I was weighing kinda randomly with no structure but I've decided now im back to do things right and only weight once a week. As yesterday was Friday I weighted and I was so happy to see I had lost 2lbs more! Im now 11 stone exactly.

Im still amazed this is working to be honest as I haven't started the gym up since i've been back and I was wondering if that would be a mistake. All I have been doing so far is controlling what I eat by:

Cutting out butter.
Making sure I eat 3 meals a day rather than snacking on fatty foods.
Only snacking on fruit between meals.
Making sure I eat a healthy wholegrain cereal each morning.
Keeping an eye on the calories in foods.
Drinking less sugary drinks and drinking more water.

If I find the weightloss slows or stops them I will probably go back to the gym but since I don't have a job at the moment im trying to avoid that expense where possible. Instead I have been walking wherever I can, even taking the stairs instead of lifts lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment