Wednesday 28 October 2009

Gemma's Back

Had a fun day today meeting up with a friend Gemma who has been away on hols. We went out to lunch at Pizza Hut which was yummy!

It's been ages since I've worn anything half smart, what with being in Nepal and being an unemployed bum lol so I had to scour the back of my wardrobe to find something half decent. I found a few pairs of jeans that I had all but forgotten about and were way too small for me. Imagine my joy when both pairs fit me perfectly! It's a good job actually as since I've started loosing weight most of my old jeans don't fit me anymore, which is a fab feeling. It gave me such a spurt on to know that my new healthy eating / exercise is working. Sometimes you really need a boost like that I think. Gemma even asked if I had lost weight without me mentioning my efforts at all so it's defo working. Overall it all seems to be coming together nicely.

I was so inspired that I took the dogs out for an hour long walk to exercise off some of the pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment