Monday 4 January 2010

Good Start - Crumbled At The End

Excellent start to the day today, I had Shredded Wheat for breakfast with chopped up bannana and I haven't done that in a long while, over Christmas it was mostly choc bics! Ok so I did have a few bics with my morning cuppa but at least we are moving in the right direction.

Then for lunch cous cous with some chopped up tomatoes and feta cheese, still good, still healthy.

For dinner - jacket potato with chick peas and salad, excellent, excellent.

Then it all went peet tong. It started with some of the leftover choc cake from yesterday's Sunday lunch, and went into a further slide with some Quality Streets from Christmas. One of each of the flavours I like I had, oh and I might as well go the whole hog and admit it - I had 2 pieces of the choc cake!

Honestly I think there is actually something wrong with me. Things need to change dramatically on the food front. I have identified the danger time for me though I think, later in the evening snacking. I can do well all day and then crumble at night. Unbelievable. I must make serious efforts to sort this.

3 comments:

  1. Aww sorry to hear that your excellent day of food was spoiled by the naughty stuff at the end... but everyone has days when they gorge, and you still have the excuse of left-over christmas sweets and cakes lying around! ;)

    Thanks for checking out my blog and commenting. I'm not sure what a follower button is, I'm afraid, but I think you can follow by clicking on the link in the navbar?

    Claire Marie x
    http://tea-breaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I think its a conspiracy on the part of the choc cake and you a innocent victim :-) I mean who can escape its devious wiles after all?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol exactly Leah! Thanks for stopping by both :-) xx

    ReplyDelete